One Media Venture is looking for a part-time Marketing Designer to develop and design creative marketing visual assets to effectively communicate the client’s brand and messaging. The candidate must understand clients’ marketing needs, maintain active understanding of brand guidelines, brand goals, and core value propositions for One Media Venture and each client. He/she will contribute towards concepts, designs, and execute both print and digital marketing collateral, including engaging social media contents (graphics, infographics, photography, video, etc.) to support marketing initiatives.
- Regular develop new design concepts and work with marketing team to provide design support across a variety of print and digital marketing and promotional materials including but not limited to, graphic illustrations, logos, brochures, advertising, event posters, etc.;
- Take direction from written creative briefs and conversations and convert them into design assets, create key designs and layouts, from concept to execution with high impact;
- Establish and develop One Media Venture’s visual guidelines, standards and styles. Ensure all work concisely and consistently conveys the desired message and theme;
- Maintain high standards and ensure only the best work is released to internal teams and clients;
- Track marketing efforts, analyze results of marketing initiatives and recommend changes or enhancements especially in visual aspect as appropriate;
- Assist the video editor and producer in the storyboard and video production.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, digital media, media production or related field is required;
- A portfolio that demonstrates knowledge of modern marketing-focused design. Strong command of layout composition and striking visual communication using the Adobe Creative Suite must be showcased in your work;
- A history of work that shows experience with a variety of projects in an agency or, ideally, in an in-house marketing setting;
- Experience with design for print, front-end development, and creating sales collateral is a major plus.
- Adobe Illustrator,
- Adobe Photoshop,
- Adobe InDesign,
- Adobe After Effects,
- Microsoft Office Products,
- WordPress, and CSS
Please email your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com